Who is Paddy Landau?
I am a Life Coach, Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner.
I work with people who have stubborn issues that won’t go away, despite their best efforts. Issues that cause you to stumble or falter, or create unhappiness in your life.
This page tells you more about me and my qualifications.
Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you.Aldous Huxley
In addition to formal training, I bring certain experience into my work. This includes:
- Twenty-odd years consulting people within business, for issues ranging from crisis-control to helping them understand what they’re really asking for.
- Years of learning how the brain works, and how schooling, mass media, peers and “social pressure” affect people.
- Research into personal debt and finance, and how people can get free of debt.
- A well-developed philosophy of life that helps make practical decisions while taking into account the sanctity of life and the value of emotions.
- Various trainings over the years, including with Dr Richard Bandler (co-developer of NLP), Paul McKenna and Michael Breen.
- Assisted at Paul McKenna’s weight loss seminars.
- The mix of wisdom, learning and craziness that comes from being a Husband, and a Dad of four lively and lovely kids!
- B.Sc. (University of Cape Town)
- M-Gold Project Management
- Life Coach (LCA, OCN)
- EFT Practitioner (GC)
- Licensed Master NLP Practitioner (Society of NLP, Paul McKenna Training, Bandler, Breen)
- Master Hypnotherapist (MC Dip Hyp)